Greenovation is an entrepreneurial minded private firm specialized in innovative technical and finance solutions, project management and business development services in the fields of renewable energy, climate change, and environmental/sustainable technologies and products.
We provide our high quality non biased advice to private/public entities, governments, development agencies, banks, multi-lateral organizations, non-profits and NGOs.
Note: Ever since the founder of Greenovation joined South Pole to lead their project development unit globally, Greenovation is no longer operating. We would like to thank all our esteemed clients who supported and trusted us with their inspiring assignments between 2015 and 2018. Bamshad Houshyani will however continue to serve in the global battle against Climate Change. We will be victorious!
- Since January 2018 Bamshad Houshyani joined South Pole to head the project development unit globally, hence Greenovation consultancy activities has been halted since January 2018 and Bamshad Houshyani is no longer active/available as an individual/freelance consultant.
- In June 2017, Bamshad Houshyani was selected as a member of the UNFCCC’s Roster of Experts.
- On 16 March 2017 Bamshad Houshyani was selected as a member of the Roster of Experts (RoE) for the Gold Standard Foundation based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Bamshad Houshyani will attend the 53rd meeting of the UNFCCC Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG 53), 20-23 March 2017, Bonn, Germany.
- Bamshad Houshyani attended the 52nd meeting of the UNFCCC Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG 52). The meeting is held in joint sessions with the the methodology panel 71st meeting (MP71), 3-6 October 2016, Bonn, Germany.
- In July 2016 Bamshad Houshyani was selected as a member of the Technical Working Group of the Initiative for Climate Action Transparency (ICAT).
- Bamshad Houshyani attended the 51st meeting of the Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG) of the UNFCCC Executive Board, 20-23 June 2016, at UN Haus Carstanjen, Bonn, Germany.
- Greenovation attended Carbon Expo 2016, 25-27 May, Cologne, Germany.
- Greenovation has participated in Building Holland Expo 2016, 22-24 March, Amsterdam RAI, with its partners Negar Ceram and Zohreh Tiles representing sustainable high quality Porcelain Tiles from Iran.
- Greenovation will be attending the “Making Solar Bankable” international conference in Amsterdam, 17-19 February 2016. The conference is a unique international platform and a 2-day conference focusing on unlocking capital for new solar project development in emerging markets.