Greenovation is an entrepreneurial minded private firm specialized in innovative technical and finance solutions, project management and business development services in the fields of renewable energy, climate change, and environmental/sustainable technologies and products.
We provide our high quality non biased advice to private/public entities, governments, development agencies, banks, multi-lateral organizations, non-profits and NGOs.
- On 16 March 2017 Bamshad Houshyani was selected as a member of the Roster of Experts (RoE) for the Gold Standard Foundation based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Bamshad Houshyani will attend the 53rd meeting of the UNFCCC Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG 53), 20-23 March 2017, Bonn, Germany.
- Bamshad Houshyani attended the 52nd meeting of the UNFCCC Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG 52). The meeting is held in joint sessions with the the methodology panel 71st meeting (MP71), 3-6 October 2016, Bonn, Germany.
- In July 2016 Bamshad Houshyani was selected as a member of the Technical Working Group of the Initiative for Climate Action Transparency (ICAT).
- Bamshad Houshyani attended the 51st meeting of the Small Scale Working Group (SSC WG) of the UNFCCC Executive Board, 20-23 June 2016, at UN Haus Carstanjen, Bonn, Germany.
- Greenovation attended Carbon Expo 2016, 25-27 May, Cologne, Germany.
- Greenovation has participated in Building Holland Expo 2016, 22-24 March, Amsterdam RAI, with its partners Negar Ceram and Zohreh Tiles representing sustainable high quality Porcelain Tiles from Iran.
- Greenovation will be attending the “Making Solar Bankable” international conference in Amsterdam, 17-19 February 2016. The conference is a unique international platform and a 2-day conference focusing on unlocking capital for new solar project development in emerging markets.
- Bamshad Houshyani has been re-elected as a member of the small scale working group of the UNFCCC Executive Board. The decision was taken during the EB’s 85th meeting held at UNFCCC’s headquarter in Bonn, Germany 20-24 July 2015.
- Greenovation and PV Logic will attend Global Off-Grid Lighting Association 2015 conference and exhibition, 26-29 October 2015, Dubai, UAE.